.post img { border:5px solid #d2d2d2; padding:2px; } .post img { border:5px solid #d2d2d2; padding:2px; }

Monday, May 22, 2017

What a Wreck!


Well this week sucked. Not really, but kind of. It started really bad but then turned better-ish. 


Transfers happened, and I am staying with Elder Condie but Elder Richardson and Parco are both leaving, and Condie and I are getting their area and I am the District Leader. Our area is huge now, and we have no car. So it will be very interesting. But missionary work should be great!! 

 The crew is officially split up! 


Elder Parco and Richardson saying "Goodbye"




 Seattle Mariners. Funny how things end up on the other side of the world.



  What they do to kids in Zimbabwe when they misbehave.


Home Sweet Home...
(My awesome hand washing tool is the blue plunger looking thing on the floor)


   So Monday was a good day, we went shopping and got some things done that we needed to get done. Everything seemed good till early Tuesday morning when I was woken up at 2 in the morning with the worst stomach pain I have ever felt. I laid on the couch for 30 minutes vomiting and crying till I finally woke my companion up at around 2:40 and got a blessing. It was the worst pain I had ever felt in my life. I had gone through a lot of pain before, but nothing like this! So the Zone Leaders picked me up and rushed me to the hospital. It's a 2 hour drive and we got there in an hour. So by the time I got to the hospital my stomach was feeling a lot better, so they just laid me down on the bed and gave me an IV with some medicine and fluids. So I got there at around 4:45 in the morning, and laid there till 2:30 in the afternoon when the doctor finally met with me. He didn't really address the pain I was having that morning, just said I had stomach cramps or something like that. It was a really frustrating but it is whatever! It was a very boring day, I laid in bed all day just to meet with the doc for 10 minutes. Sis. Mkhabela (the mission presidents wife) sat with me all day. After I left I went to the mission office and ran into Elder Bollinger which was cool! 

Pictures from the hospital, and the needle in my hand. It sucked. I felt like dying.

 Ran into Elder Bollinger at the office after I left the hospital, it's been a long time! Either hes getting shorter or I'm getting taller!! ;) 

 At night we were driving home and a dog ran out of the bushes and we hit it. It was really scary cause I wasn't looking then I hear a loud "WACK" and the airbags exploded and the car filled with smoke. We couldn't see out the windows cause there was so much smoke so we quickly pulled over and the radiator was busted so the car was toast.The dog messed up the front of our car and got blood all over the side. So now we were stuck in the middle of the bush with a broken car. Luckily a really nice guy picked us up in his old truck and towed us to the nearest city, Chegutu, where the zone leaders picked us up and took us home. It was a very long and interesting day. 

The dog left a nice mark on our car.... 😶 




 Packages came!! I love them so much 😊😊 


 The rest of the week went fine for the most part, I had to get more glass out of my finger which was painful. I am getting tired of all the Holidays here. There is literally a holiday every week. So this Thursday is "Africa Day" so all the shops are closing down. People here complain about money, but will find anything they can to not work. So there is a Holiday like every week. It's really frustrating, but is just how things are. 




Issabel! She is 11, and was crying because she had a braid headache! 

 Did service by plucking beans! It was fun! 


 Mama Sheela and Nelly, even the adults want me to "shoot them a photo" 

 That was my week! Hope yours was better then mine was! Felt like I should share this before I leave. The Savior Understands Me: You can watch it HERE. Love you all. Have an amazing week. You are in my prayers
Elder Cazier

No comments:

Post a Comment